IS WARREN BEATTY THINKING POLITICS AGAIN?

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

Above, Warren Beatty is rushing to hand his ticket to the valet parking attendant at Madeo. Warren is 73 now and he and his wife of 18 years, Annette Bening, have four children. He says he’s given up acting, and he seems of have no directing for writing projects in the works. Will he surprise us all by running for office?

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by Janet on April 19, 2010

There are 11 Comments.  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

11 Comments so far

  1. By PoopieStryker
    On April 19, 2010 at

    At 73? Im no ageist but he is too late to the party. Also, America will soon overthrow the leftist socialits marxist regime that recently infiltrated Washington D.C and other states. So if Warren is of the same political ilk, your time is up, soon. (((((NOV 2010))))).

    -Sycophants
    -Elitist
    -Enablers of entitled mentality
    -Taxists
    -Liars
    -Hipocrates
    -Socialist / marxists
    -These impositions are for you, not me marxists
    -Killers of America from within
    -Never read Animal Farm pigs
    -Coffee hoaxes

    Healthy Tea anyone?

    BTW: Warren, go find a beach somewhere with Annette and enjoy retirement sipping mojitos.

  2. By PoopieStryker
    On April 19, 2010 at

    Oh, forgot to say congrats for 18 years, a monumental achievement with you H-wood types…

  3. By Helena Handbasket
    On April 19, 2010 at

    Bite your tongue, Janet!

  4. By Reta
    On April 19, 2010 at

    He’s waaaay too old for much of anything except of enjoying whatever time he has left with his family. The rest of us have no use for him, so don’t bother wasting our time or money, Okay?

  5. By Bettye Bluejay
    On April 20, 2010 at

    He’d never pass vetting what with the baby with the waitress.

    Seen him speak? A lot of loose marbles.

    Hipocrates has been dead for 2,000+ years…?

  6. By captain america
    On April 20, 2010 at

    you can all go to hell: HE’S GOING TO TEXAS!!

  7. By Lenny
    On April 20, 2010 at

    By the way Poopie, well said. This man destroyed more marriages than you know. Just go away and pray no one slams that little wife of yours.

  8. By borgqueen
    On April 20, 2010 at

    He has given up acting but is still procreating with women other than his wife.

  9. By Noblecascade
    On April 20, 2010 at

    Hey Captain, NO ONE here in Texas wants this guy!

  10. By Jasper's Goat
    On April 20, 2010 at

    He would be so perfect in politics. After all, 90% of politicians are or have been cheaters. He could teach the other 10% all he knows about cheating, orgies, and every possible sex thing he has ever been in. Then they could all be 100% rotten, why not go all the way.

    Annette Bening had to be desperate to marry him.

  11. By Nancy Kaye
    On May 8, 2010 at

    Do you have anymore info. on his daughter Kathlyn who is rumored to be transgender and wants to go by the name of “Stephen”? Also, when did Warren father a baby out of wedlock with a waitress? Is this true?

11 Responses to “IS WARREN BEATTY THINKING POLITICS AGAIN?”




XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

By submitting a comment here you grant Janet Charlton's Hollywood a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate comments will be removed at admin's discretion.

Follow Janet


blog advertising is good for you

Categories

Custom Search
© 2006-2012. All rights reserved. Janet Charlton's Hollywood.
Web Development by Strange, Funny, Weird, Dark | Private Policy

blog advertising is good for you

NEW UPDATE CHECK IT OUT - HOLLYWOOD WHODUNIT!

  • HOLLYWOOD WHODUNIT: LOOK WHO’S NOT TALKING ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN !
    |

    We love every one of Harvey Weinstein’s female accusers – but what about the actresses who AREN’T talking? One actress who won an Oscar in the 90’s has been CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT about the casting couch scandal. It’s because SHE has had a long-term “arrangement” with Harvey in which she traded sex for showbiz favors and it must have been awful, but her career prospered. Now this A-lister is horrified at the prospect of being found out! And, guess what – she’s NOT the only one who’s conspicuously silent!
    Any guesses?

    Save

    Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
  • RSSArchive for NEW UPDATE CHECK IT OUT - HOLLYWOOD WHODUNIT! »

Hottest Movies This Week!

Janet Charlton’s Hollywood Blog Archives

Previously Posted Items

October 2017
M T W T F S S
« Sep    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031