LINDSAY LOHAN KEPT ALL OF HER EXTENSIONS IN JAIL


Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

When Phil Spector had to check his wig at the jail entrance and Paris Hilton had to surrender her hair extensions, we figured Lindsay Lohan would be forced to give up her fake hair when she checked into jail. She DIDN’T, and jail officials were accused of giving her preferential treatment. Jailers responded that Lindsay‘s extensions were permanently attached to the roots of her hair while Paris’s extensions were clip-ons (her own brand DreamCatchers) and Spector’s hair was not attached to his head either. And we were SO looking forward to seeing Lindsay’s natural hair….. Apparently eyelash extensions are not an issue in jail.

Posted by Janet on July 28, 2010

There are 11 Comments.  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

11 Comments so far

  1. By Reta
    On July 28, 2010 at

    If everyone is lucky the little witch with manufacture a noose with her fake hair and take a ride…

  2. By Bettye Bluejay
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Apparently being broke Lindsay had enough money to get a boob job. Looking good!

  3. By Indy
    On July 29, 2010 at

    ….and also a fish lip pout job.

  4. By SebastianCanada
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Regardless of the technical reasons, of course they could not force Lindsay to remove her hair extensions, they are 75% of her personality. And those flotation devise under her chin are the other 25%.

  5. By Who said that
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Why does this woman never suffer any consequences? If it were anyone else the guards would grab a scissor and cut them out of the person’s head while they screamed and pleaded. She must be blowing a few guards or something.

  6. By Sally
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Why is this news? Stop giving this brat publicity, Janet. Stop contributing to the Lohan lunacy. I’m so sick of her and her family.

  7. By SebastianCanada
    On July 29, 2010 at

    I think Lohan is the anti-It Girl It Girl. She is not pedigree (like Paris Hilton), made her own money acting and now does nothing but make headlines and get into trouble. She is the ultimate American phenomena – a super success and then failure before the age of thirty.

  8. By Palermo
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Meanwhile hundreds of young people are giving their lives in the war in Iraq. Stop giving this drug addicted idiot press, she doesn’t deserve a second of it. Her career has been over for a long time.

  9. By SebastianCanada
    On July 29, 2010 at

    Well said Palermo! Such wanton decadence is obscene at the best of times, but when both a war and recession are being fought, it is a disgrace.

  10. By clementine
    On July 29, 2010 at

    …and now she’s trying to negotiate getting out of going to rehab 24 hours after leaving jail. she wants more ‘family time’ after jail. like its HER decision to decide when to go to rehab. This chick will never hit bottom, never learn her lesson, will always be told she’s special, she’s better than the rest of us because its her MOTHER that is causing this attitude. I still wish they’d all just go the hell away.

  11. By SebastianCanada
    On July 29, 2010 at

    The way that Lindsay is going, her looks will fade fast, and – with a resume that stops at 2004 – she will finally have to face reality.

11 Responses to “LINDSAY LOHAN KEPT ALL OF HER EXTENSIONS IN JAIL”




XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

By submitting a comment here you grant Janet Charlton's Hollywood a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate comments will be removed at admin's discretion.

Follow Janet


blog advertising is good for you

Categories

Custom Search
© 2006-2012. All rights reserved. Janet Charlton's Hollywood.
Web Development by Strange, Funny, Weird, Dark | Private Policy

blog advertising is good for you
  • HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTIES, WE HAVE A DOUBLE DOSE OF GAYNESS TODAY! TWO HOLLYWOOD WHODUNITS!
    |

    BLIND_ITEM_NEW_#CUT

    This bad boy seems to have calmed down since he got serious about his former pornstar girlfriend and he has his friends wondering WHY. What’s so special about HER? We hear she keeps him satisfied by supplying her MALE porn costars for his entertainment. The bad boy pays each guy $5000 per visit so they are highly motivated to make him happy. It’s a family affair – the girlfriend watches while the bad boy fiddles around with the guys!

    READ MORE!

  • RSSArchive

Hottest Movies This Week!

Janet Charlton’s Hollywood Blog Archives

Previously Posted Items

January 2017
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031