STEVE CARELL: ANOTHER CHARACTER YOU LOVE TO HATE

137535PCN_Carell01(1)cut

Steve Carell changed his appearance for “Foxcatcher” last year and it got him an Oscar nomination, so why not try it again? He’s playing a slimy money manager who profited enormously from the 2007 economic meltdown in “The Big Short” currently filming New York. Steve highlighted his hair, gained a few pounds, put on an expensive suit, and assumed a vile attitude to get into character. The movie comes out next year.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by Janet on May 21, 2015

There are 5 Comments.  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

5 Comments so far

  1. By Gemma St. Ivens
    On May 22, 2015 at

    He’s got limited appeal

  2. By Gemma St. Ivens
    On May 22, 2015 at

    We gots lots of family, Reta, Gina, and STROM!
    Ain’t that right Stromie boy? You betcha!

  3. By mister baja
    On May 22, 2015 at

    hes showing his ANUS to anybody?

  4. By Strom
    On May 23, 2015 at

    Poor little imposter will never make it to the one percent like, Strom.

  5. By Strom
    On May 25, 2015 at

    I got 1% brain power. The remainder, 99%, is fat, lard, nullified thoughts, hare brain, fuzz factor, plain stupidity, jackass mentality, plus whathaveyou. My brain just dribbles away pus and rot.
    And, I am the 1%!

5 Responses to “STEVE CARELL: ANOTHER CHARACTER YOU LOVE TO HATE”




XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

By submitting a comment here you grant www.janetcharltonshollywood.com Want more details? Visit my bio and click on link! a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate comments will be removed at admin's discretion.

Follow Janet


blog advertising is good for you

Categories

Custom Search
© 2006-2012. All rights reserved. Janet Charlton's Hollywood.
Web Development by Strange, Funny, Weird, Dark | Private Policy

blog advertising is good for you

NEW UPDATE CHECK IT OUT - HOLLYWOOD WHODUNIT!

  • Blind Item: America’s Sweetheart Battling A Drug Addiction?
    |

    BLIND_ITEM_NEW_#CUT

    One of America’s Sweethearts is battling a serious drug addiction- not hers, but her best friend’s. Through the years these two have been stuck to one another like white on rice and her fame rubbed off on her pal. They’ve been roomies, have worked together on set, and even launched a business venture together. But all that success has come with a price. After years of being sober, the less famous friend has fallen HARD off the wagon and our gal doesn’t know what to do. She’s hosted an intervention, hired an addiction specialist, and even threatened to end the friendship, but nothing seems to work. What’s a girl to do?

    Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
  • RSSArchive for NEW UPDATE CHECK IT OUT - HOLLYWOOD WHODUNIT! »

Janet Charlton’s Hollywood Blog Archives

Previously Posted Items

July 2018
M T W T F S S
« Jun    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031